Note to self, stay away from Driscoll's ANYTHING. 😬
@user-245er4ud
Big companies should not be controlling food or farms.
@RealGemcor
Thank you for exposing this. I will no longer buy Driscolls at Costco. I notice long ago quality went down in berries and costs went up. Im starting to grow my own now
@rrmother3748
I'm so so sick literally of all the grift, corruption and greed that is America now.
@crocodillyglasses1354
The daily struggle between wanting to stay informed and not wanting to feel depressed all the time. 😑
@nu385
It's the billionaires vs the rest of us.
@hfyaer
"What does the money machine eat? It eats youth, spontaneity, life, beauty and above all it eats creativity. It eats quality and shits out quantity." ― William S. Burroughs
@nancycunningham4225
My family grew strawberries for generations in Portland TN. The berries at the store are worthless. Monoculture, hydroponics, and creating "shelf stable" berries that are awful. We need to take advantage of seasonal produce and accept we cant have them year round.
@KDG702
Corporate America is in a limbo contest to see how bad they can make literally everything while simultaneously seeing how high they can raise prices. It’s like they sit in the boardroom and go “how can we be as evil as possible”
@dbmccl1325
Finding a decent tomato is getting more difficult too.
@wivvix
Support local growers like Hugh, and bring back victory gardens.
@Swrqltr
I purchased grocery store berries for years. I moved to a town that has a farmers market. The berries, meat eggs and general vegetables. The taste is so good and when I get them home I take care of them. Those veggies last the week unlike grocery store veggies. From the grocery store you have at best 3 to 4 days and the flavor is missing...
@hyangster4843
My dad grows his own berries just in the yard for the family and they taste way better than anything I've seen at any store